The FUN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Attorney Update
Im banned lol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:07 pm by FUN~Ratner

» New Member Badboy
Im banned lol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 pm by FUN~Ratner

» NEW HALO SERVER SOFTWARE
Im banned lol I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:48 am by Deagle

» READ BEFORE SUBMITTING AN UNBAN REQUEST
Im banned lol I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 am by Deagle

» NEW MOD SERVER
Im banned lol I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 am by Deagle

» Donations for the Server
Im banned lol I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:05 pm by Admin

» SERVERS ARE DOWN (UPDATED)
Im banned lol I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 pm by Deagle

» Im banned lol
Im banned lol I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:08 pm by Savage

» NEW RCON PASSWORD
Im banned lol I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 pm by Deagle

Affiliates
free forum

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Central Outpost

Im banned lol

2 posters

Go down

Im banned lol Empty Im banned lol

Post  Savage Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Wrote yall a really long letter and I guess my title wasnt long enough and it didnt post. So Im no typer so gonna make this short and hopefully sweet. Hate that yall think I cheat, never have, never will, I play this game to unwind from work and enjoy myself. I know most of you do the same and I would never do anything to keep someone else from enjoying their game time. I seen that I was playing a lil harder than some of you so I switched a class to the g3 to make it more fair. Rat and Runben really, really, enjoyed talking to yall each day, yall kept me laughing and I looked forward to chatting with yall each day, I hope I didn't do anything to make you not enjoy your game time. Deagle, thanks for helping me with the star wars mod, you a good fellow. Look me up sometime in pb I used to be an admin for them when I was in wt clan. I dont believe in cheating, bots, binds, hacks, anything that didnt come with your game I consider cheating. I looked at the videos you posted but couldnt hear any audio, I use a decent set of sony headphones and get a lot of kills because of them. I also know the spawn points and can guess sometimes where someone will spawn according to where they died and where im at on the map, im not good at it but several players are and will and make you swear they cheating. I have seen yall kick some good players that were not cheating. I'm not arguing my case because I was told I made some of you not enjoy your game and if that was the case I don't need to be here because that was never my intention. Kim thanks for inviting me to ts.
Thanks for the games and the chats,
Andy
Savage
Savage

Back to top Go down

Im banned lol Empty Re: Im banned lol

Post  FUN~Ratner Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Sorry it happened but the video proves a hack which I have personally have seen that type before. I have been a admin a long time and looked at thousands of vids so I know what to look for and from what I seen a hack was in use . I have even tested a few myself and know how they work and turn them on an off to try to make it look good. anybody that shoots somebody as they turn a corner with gun pointed going around pointed at the person in my book is a hack . I hid many times to catch them as they should have NOT known I was there . As far as im concerned my ruling will stand .
FUN~Ratner
FUN~Ratner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Savage Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Rat, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm not hacking, never have. You've gone further than I have because I've never even tried to install one. I'm out of clan and that's fine no big loss to me but I will miss shooting the shit with y'all on chat. Not worried about getting kicked out just hate being called a cheat when I know I wasn't. Hell I had to have deagle install Star Wars mod for me, I damn sure couldn't install a hack. Anyways y'all take care and enjoy your gaming time.
Savage
Savage

Back to top Go down

Im banned lol Empty Delete account

Post  Savage Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:08 pm

And on another note, Deagle when you get time delete my account and info please
Thanks.
Savage
Savage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content