The FUN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Attorney Update
Unhappy Customer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:07 pm by FUN~Ratner

» New Member Badboy
Unhappy Customer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 pm by FUN~Ratner

» NEW HALO SERVER SOFTWARE
Unhappy Customer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:48 am by Deagle

» READ BEFORE SUBMITTING AN UNBAN REQUEST
Unhappy Customer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 am by Deagle

» NEW MOD SERVER
Unhappy Customer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 am by Deagle

» Donations for the Server
Unhappy Customer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:05 pm by Admin

» SERVERS ARE DOWN (UPDATED)
Unhappy Customer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 pm by Deagle

» Im banned lol
Unhappy Customer I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:08 pm by Savage

» NEW RCON PASSWORD
Unhappy Customer I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 pm by Deagle

Affiliates
free forum

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Central Outpost

Unhappy Customer

3 posters

Go down

Unhappy Customer Empty Unhappy Customer

Post  papasmurf Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Received this in a private mail, just tonight.. Since they didn't have the balls to leave any real return address, I'll post here in the public forum...

[Contact] Nice

From Guest To PapaSmurf, Today at 7:01 pm

It really does look bad when you faggots ban people for kicking your ass in your own server.

Sender e-mail address: faggots@eatshit.com
papasmurf
papasmurf
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Unhappy Customer Empty Re: Unhappy Customer

Post  papasmurf Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 pm

So, my initial response would be, why were you kicked? Since you didn't have the courage to leave a real name or contact info, I guess you don't really care. Secondary to that is, it IS our server, and we can damn well do what we please. We kick for being an idiot, language, and/or cheating. Any player has the opportunity to call a vote on any player they suspect of any of the above. And, if you don't like it, please, feel free to visit any of the thousand or more other servers. Finally, we are not professionals, we are just a group of friends who enjoy a good game, if you are as good as you portend, then we can only assume you want to play with us inferior types in a feeble attempt to try and prove how good you are. Well, the only person your impressing is yourself. You don't impress anyone here.

papasmurf
papasmurf
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Unhappy Customer Empty Actions speak louder than words

Post  karmablack Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Dudes got a points i have countless times seen ppl kicked for nothing more then winning as well as myself using it for the reasons listed "idiot, language, and/or cheating" is all fine and dandy but when it becomes something to abuse for your own gain or used when you rage to show whoever DARES to not let you win then it is another matter. From what i have seen on your severs has also shown your clan also are not professionals when it comes to things like conduct or ability to lose with dignity. As for this whole "inferior types" thing that's where the type of ppl who refuse to play ppl who are better tend to stay on a gaming lv...inferior. I personally will not be playing on your servers anymore and with how few people are ever on your server is seems i am not the only one to come to this conclusion. So in closing way to help make the gaming community look even worse bravo sir bravo.

karmablack

Back to top Go down

Post  papasmurf Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:11 pm

The system is not perfect, neither are we. The players in the game are free to call a vote at any time they have an issue with another player, whether they think he is cheating, or simply not respecting the other players or admin. If you get kicked, then more than one person had a problem with your play. It’s a democracy, whining about it wont help.

If you feel you were kicked unfairly, then you can voice that concern here, but please be man enough to leave your player name, who you think kicked you, and a valid way we can respond. Most whiners don’t, like the original post.

The bottom line is we are average players, and have no desire to be top dogs, anywhere. We enjoy each others company, and game play. Sometimes we win, sometimes we don’t, and while we all want to win a few, we enjoy the playing of the game, more than the score.

If you are as good as you claim to be, then the fact that you want to even play on this average server is proof in itself, that you aren’t interested in the game, but showing off to everyone how good you think you are. We don’t get into that here. You can take your Napoleon Syndrome loser butt and go play somewhere else, we don’t care that you don’t want to play on our servers. We don’t care how many people want to play on our servers, WE play on our servers.
papasmurf
papasmurf
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  FUN~Ratner Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:14 pm

/b][/bUmmmmm]
FUN~Ratner
FUN~Ratner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FUN~Ratner Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Ok as a admin if I think your cheating or other things you get banned as I would do and other admins if you get banned join our teamspeak and talk to us or post a little nicer to get our attention as others have stated we play for fun not to win or stats we are just a group of friends that like the game and the friendship we have for each other now tough shit if your mad because we are glad.
FUN~Ratner
FUN~Ratner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down